Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Unnaturally Warm Toilet Seats

Yes, there are heated toilets in Japan. There are automated ones too! with crazy features that I understand only by their pictorial descriptions.
Hey guys,
Long day. Checked out of our hotel. Our director Satoshi-sensei took us around the Nagoya (everything) station and then we came to Inuyama for our Orientation. Whew, my Japanese is rusty. But being in a "ryokan" or Japanese-style inn, is awwwwweeeeeesoooome! We're going to the hot springs after dinner! If I can stay awake, that is. I can't post all my pictures on here, but I'm trying to put more stuff on google wave. So join the wave and we can have interactive chats! See you later.
~Ama

PS I'll post the video later

2 comments:

  1. your staying in a ryokan?!? have you used any CCs yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I was there for 4 days? I keep forgetting the CCs at crucial moments! but I do try

    ReplyDelete