Sunday, January 17, 2010

Being Cold and You

It's a fact.
In the winter in Japan, you will face Cold. Cold can easily be overcome by many layers, a blanket and a handy kotatsu. In winter, your fingers will be your first casualties. Wear gloves/mittens/use pockets! You need them.
What, you say you have no jacket?
Well, that is an investment you have to make! Jackets are essential to surviving your daily travels in Japan! Like Nike, just do it.
Socks! Socks! Tabi socks? Furry socks, stokings, tights? All are welcome in the fight against Cold. Scarves and hats too.

Do your best to combat Cold with these helpful tips.
----------------------------------------------------
On another note,
Kids here are adorable!!!! I already had the chance to hang out w/ a baby, (who loved me)and I see lil elementary school kids in their matching hats every morning on my bike. I said konnichiwa to one little girl this week and got her amazed "Waa!"
Kids are adorable.
I did notice one thing on my treks through Japan. When a lil family of three are out. (3 being the baby) the Dad has the baby strapped to him in most cases. I found this a really great act of chivalry. Mama had to carry that baby for 9 months, now it's Dad's turn! Just a sidenote.


------------------------------------------------------

Something else I wanted to say.....
.................
.................
I guess it has to wait till another day.
Goodnight/Good morning to all you folks!

~Ama

2 comments: